The InfoPrint? 4100 Advanced Function Printing System is a next-generation digital publishing and transactional production output solution. This continuous forms printer can produce the high image and text quality traditionally available only from cutsheet solutions, and it can print on a range of papers. In addition, the InfoPrint 4100 provides one of the highest speeds currently available for electro-photographic printers – as a result, you can increase output volume with fewer devices and less operator time. To optimize quality, Intelligent halftone selection allows you to choose the setting best suited to different page components.
When you print statements, Precision Marketing pieces or publications, you can reduce operation costs with the speed and flexibility of integrated pinfed or pinless printing1. Book printers can use the InfoPrint 4100 to help reduce the costs of printing short-run books or technical manuals. Direct mailers and service bureaus can lower costs by running a range of paper weights at higher speeds. MICR capability adds flexibility for you to run all applications on the same production platform at maximum throughput.
• Improves print quality and media flexibility at ultra-high speeds with Version 7 toner
• Saves time with pinless forms ID and pinless MICR support
• Increases utilization and lowers costs based on statistics captured by InfoPrint Productivity Tracker software
• Maintains high standards for Precision Marketing, business publications, books and direct mail with industry-leading 600 dpi image quality
• Boosts performance with the InfoPrint POWER controller, which delivers parallel multi-RIP processing and color emulation
• Prints true 3-up pages on the extra-wide format (19.5" paper width, up to 19" print width), which can lower costs of printing
• Supports a range of media to satisfy evolving job requirements
* The terms "pinfed" and "pinless" may be used interchangeably with "tractored" and "tractorless" throughout several of our documents. Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s).