Ricoh (Thailand) Ltd. emphasizes on maximizing customer satisfaction by encouraging employees to be aware of giving the best services and keeping the promise to the customers as well as developing their knowledges and skills to cope with changes in business disruption in order to provide professional and efficient services.
The company carefully focuses on offering products and services which serve the best benefit to customers. We are determined to develop our service process and customer relation to keep promise and consistently improve our system.
Ricoh Thailand reserves the right of warranty and services associated with the products that are installed and used in the Kingdom of Thailand only. This warranty also shall not be extended to any products which are not supplied by either Ricoh Thailand or Ricoh Thailand’s authorized distributors. The company reserves the right to change warranty terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Warranty terms and conditions
- Ricoh Multifunction Copier, Digital Duplicator, Plain Paper Fax, Unified Communication System (UCS), Interactive Whiteboard, Direct to Garment* carry 1-year limited warranty period.
- For Ricoh Laser Printer and Projector** carry 3-year limited warranty period.
*Direct to Garment printhead carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1 set of printhead whichever comes first. For Direct to Garment heating unit carries 6-month limited warranty.
**Types of Projector lamps carry different warranty period as follows;
- Projector "Lamp" type carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1,000 hours whichever comes first
- Projector "LED" and "Laser" lamp types carry either 3-year limited warranty or 10,000 hours whichever comes first.
Under period of warranty, the company guarantees all spare parts except consumable parts and supplies as specified by the company. The warranty of some product may be subject to change, please contact Ricoh Thailand for more information.
This warranty covers the damage of the product which is the consequence from its materials or assembling production process of the company. The damaged part will be replaced, and the service charge is exempted.
The company determines that product warranty period is in accordance with the following conditions:
- Warranty period is effective upon the date of receipt when purchasing from Ricoh Thailand
- In case that customers purchase the product from authorized distributors, warranty period will be effective upon the date of the distributor's receipt. The customers will get extended warranty period for 3 months from the end of warranty period of each product as specified.
This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The product is damaged from improper use or mishandling, is installed, maintained, operated or used other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Ricoh in relation to the product. The damage which is not considered as company's obligation includes insurgent, natural disaster, climate or improper environment of its location, accident, bugs or animal causes, electrical surges or short-circuit.
- The warranty was agreed upon some other conditions between purchaser and other sellers/dealers/distributors which are not stated by the company.
- The product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Ricoh Thailand as well as using counterfeit or unauthorized parts and supplies.
- Product of which the model number or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Product is shipped out of Thailand.
- Product is sold under other contractual agreements (e.g. public tenders or special maintenance contract).
Remarks: The company has the right to refuse any compensation claims from customers in case of accidental events or any obligations from an accident to users, third parties or properties. In case that customers have failed to be responsible for product payment, leasing agreement or contract agreement made with the company, the company will not accept the claims and reserves the right to change the maintenance period and service items without prior notice.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh recognized for climate action leadership and is included on the CDP climate change “A List” 2020
Ricoh wins the Grand Prix award at the Nikkei SDGs Management Grand Prix
Ricoh transforms its organizational structure as it becomes a digital services company
Ricoh named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index