Ricoh (Thailand) Ltd. emphasizes on maximizing customer satisfaction by encouraging employees to be aware of giving the best services and keeping the promise to the customers as well as developing their knowledges and skills to cope with changes in business disruption in order to provide professional and efficient services.
The company carefully focuses on offering products and services which serve the best benefit to customers. We are determined to develop our service process and customer relation to keep promise and consistently improve our system.
Ricoh Thailand reserves the right of warranty and services associated with the products that are sold, installed and used in the Kingdom of Thailand only. This warranty also shall not be extended to any products which are not supplied by either Ricoh Thailand or Ricoh Thailand’s authorized distributors. The company reserves the right to change warranty terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Warranty terms and conditions
- Ricoh Multifunction Copier, Digital Duplicator, Plain Paper Fax, Unified Communication System (UCS), Interactive Whiteboard, Direct to Garment* carry 1-year limited warranty period or exceeding the maximum printing volume as specified in each model by the company which ever comes first.
- For Ricoh Laser Printer and Projector** carry 3-year limited warranty period or exceeding the maximum printing volume as specified in each model by the company which ever comes first.
*Direct to Garment printhead carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1 set of printhead whichever comes first. For Direct to Garment heating unit carries 6-month limited warranty.
**Types of Projector lamps carry different warranty period as follows;
- Projector "Lamp" type carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1,000 hours whichever comes first.
- Projector "LED" and "Laser" lamp types carry either 3-year limited warranty or 10,000 hours whichever comes first.
This warranty excludes all consumables as specified by the company which consists of the main parts listed below. This also excludes other consumables of all products which are not listed here in this condition. The customer could request the details of further consumables through our Ricoh sales representatives. The warranty of some product may be subject to change. For more information, please contact Ricoh Thailand.
- Toner, Ink, Cartridges, Waste toner bottle, Developer, Filters
- All type of transfer units, belts and rollers
- Drum, Photo Conductor Unit (PCU, PCDU), Development parts
- All type of ITB unit (Intermediate Transfer Unit), PTR unit (Paper Tansfer Unit)
- All Type of Fusing Units
- The warranty excludes additional software or firmware installed in those products.
This warranty covers the damage of the product which is the consequence from its materials or assembling production process of the company. The damaged part will be replaced, and the service charge is exempted.
The company determines that product warranty period is in accordance with the following conditions:
- Warranty period is effective upon the date of receipt when purchasing from Ricoh Thailand
- In case that customers purchase the product from authorized distributors, warranty period will be effective upon the date of the distributor's receipt. The customers will get extended warranty period for 3 months from the end of warranty period of each product as specified.
This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- Exceeding the maximum warranty period or printing volume as specified in each model by the company which ever comes first. The customer could request this information through our Ricoh sales representatives.
- The product is damaged from improper use or mishandling, is installed, maintained, operated or used other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Ricoh in relation to the product.
- The product is damaged from improper stored, or located in the environment which is not appropriate with the machine such as exposure to extreme high/low temperature or humidity.
- The product is damaged from electrical surges or short-circuit, unconsistency of the electrical system or the voltage fluctuation from the power supply.
- The product is damaged from moving, relocation by either users themselves or a person who is not a Ricoh's representative.
- The product is damaged from the negligence which is not caused by a Ricoh's representative.
- The product is damaged from bugs insects or animals, natural disaster, fire or conflagration, rioting, war and other uncontrollable natural incidents.
- The warranty was agreed upon some other conditions between purchaser and other sellers/dealers/distributors which are not stated by the company.
- The product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Ricoh Thailand as well as using counterfeit or unauthorized parts and supplies.
- Product of which the model number or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Product is shipped out of Thailand.
- Product is sold under other contractual agreements (e.g. public tenders or special maintenance contract).
Remarks: The company reserves the right to charge for parts, consumables, service charges, travel expenses and other expenses (if any) in the case that the warranty is rendered null and void within the above conditions, even it is within the specified warranty period.
The company has the right to refuse any compensation claims from customers in case of accidental events or any obligations from an accident to users, third parties or properties. In case that customers have failed to be responsible for product payment, leasing agreement or contract agreement made with the company, the company will not accept the claims and reserves the right to change the maintenance period and service items without prior notice.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh Hosts the Webinar "Hassle-free Document Processing While Working from Home with DocuWare"
Adding Gold and Silver to the Special Colours of the RICOH Pro C7200X series
RICOH Pro™ C7200sx Series’ performance consistency helps achieve BLI PRO Award recognition
Ricoh awarded Gold rating by EcoVadis for its sustainability practices