Ricoh Thailand emphasizes in maximizing customer satisfaction by encouraging employees to be aware of giving the best services and keep the promise to the customers as well as developing their knowledges and skills to cove with changes in business disruption in order to provide professional and efficient service.
The company carefully focus on offering products and services which serve the best benefit to customers. We determine to develop our service process and customer relation to keep promise and consistently improve ourselves.
Ricoh Thailand reserves the right of warranty and service in relation with the products that are installed and used in Kingdom of Thailand only. This warranty also shall not extend to any products which are not supplied by either Ricoh Thailand or Ricoh Thailand’s authorized distributors. The Company reserves the right to change warranty terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Warranty terms and conditions
- Ricoh Multifunction Copier, Digital Duplicator, Plain Paper Fax, Unified Communication System (UCS), Interactive Whiteboard, Digital to Garment* carry 1-year limited warranty period.
- For Ricoh Laser Printer and Projector** carry 3-year limited warranty period.
*Direct to Garment printhead carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1 set of printhead whichever comes first. For Direct to Garment heating unit carries 6-month limited warranty.
**The projector lamp carries either 1-year limited warranty or 1,000 hours whichever comes first.
Under period of warranty, the company guarantee all spare parts except consumable parts and supplies as specified by the company.
Warranty period is effective upon the date of receipt when purchasing from Ricoh Thailand. The customer will get extended warranty for 3 months for products purchased from Ricoh Thailand’s authorized distributors which effective upon the date of the distributor's receipt.
This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The product is damaged from improper use or mishandling which is not considered as company's obligation such as insurgent, natural disaster, climate or improper environment of its location, accident, bugs or animal causes, electrical surges or short-circuit.
- The product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Ricoh in relation to the product.
- The product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Ricoh Thailand as well as using counterfeit or unauthorized parts and supplies.
- Product where the model number or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Product is shipped out of Thailand.
- Product is sold under other contractual agreements (e.g. public tenders or special maintenance contract).