Pack Print International 2019
RICOH Displays Amazing Production Printers at Packing Print International 2019
Ricoh (Thailand) Limited participated in Pack Print International 2019 from 18-21 September 2019 at Bitec Hall. This event was attended by more than 300 leading companies from 25 countries. It was a great opportunity for companies to display products and services regarding packaging and printing and also a great opportunity for the audience to have first-hand experiences on production printers and a variety of solutions.
To emphasize on being the leader in production, distribution and services, RICOH showcased an array of astonishing production printers with latest innovations and technologies, which piqued everyone’s curiosity. The showcased products were as follows:
- Pro 8320S: The latest black and white production printer which can produce documents up to 136 ppm and support reliable output up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- Pro C5200S: Color production printers which is suitable for printing shops, giving high quality output at affordable price
- Pro C7200X: Color production printer with fifth color; white, clear, neon pink, neon yellow and invisible red, adding impact, appeal and value to your commercial print
- Pro C9210: Big production printer which can produce documents up to 136 ppm and support media up to 470 gsm., delivering consistent, superb color and image quality.
- Pro L5160: Wide format latex printer with no odors, highlighting user and eco-friendliness, suitable for both durable outdoor signage and high-resolution indoor graphics
- MP W7100SP: Mono wide format multifunction printer with high speed output of A1 and A0 size, suitable for construction and manufacturing
- MP CW2201SP: Wide format color digital imaging system equipped with advanced GEL-Jet waterproof ink technology preventing documents from fading
- Ri 100: Direct to Garment printer (DTG) which is suitable for shirt printing business of small size. It can print high resolution graphics onto the fabric quickly via computer and iPad.
- Ri 1000: Direct to Garment Printer printer (DTG) which is suitable for shirt printing business at industrial level. The white ink can be printed on dark fabrics in the size of A3.
RICOH hopes that this event will open up new printing experiences to the attendees so that they can apply these printing technologies to their own business in order to grow consistently, be equipped with new ideas, and be able to respond to customer demands more efficiently.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh President & CEO hands policy proposal on climate crisis to the Prime Minister of Japan as Co-chair of JCLP
Ricoh awarded Gold rating by EcoVadis for its sustainability practices
Notice on potential impact of vulnerability CVE-2021-33945 towards Ricoh products and service
Ricoh named in “Clarivate Top 100 Global Innovators 2022” list