Reduce your risk and exposure to malicious cyber threats
An amazing 51.9% of enterprises surveyed were breached up to 5 times over a 12-month period.
Protect your business – and customers – against cyber crime
Your network, endpoint, and email security protect more than your business. They protect all the companies you do business with. And cyber security involves more than defense against cyber criminals and hackers. Even disgruntled employees pose a cyber security risk.
To address all these threats, you need constant vigilance. And a strategic cyber security plan designed to meet your business’s unique security and compliance demands. Our cyber security services can support you with design and implementation, fully managed security services, and identity management.
Neutralize cyber threats with our Managed Security Service
Today’s digital workplace may be great for productivity and employees, but with remote network access, cloud applications, endpoints, and mobile devices your risk of exposure to cyber-crime is also great. Lock your IT infrastructure up tight and you’ll safeguard your information and data assets.
Our Managed Security Service protects, monitors, and when necessary remediates, so you can work without worry. Our solution features:
- Advanced endpoint protection
- Threat detection
- 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) Monitoring and Response
- Dark web monitoring
Protect against a leading causes of data breaches
Weak or stolen credentials represent a top cause of network breaches and data loss.
Fortunately, you can take simple steps to reduce this risk.
- Single-sign-on (SSO) reduces risks due to password sprawl with its one click access to cloud and on-premise apps.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) across applications, VPNs, and endpoints also help reduce threats.
Identity Access Management (IAM) service delivers these solutions to reduce your risk. Once deployed, employees, customers, and partners will find it easier – and more secure – to access multiple cloud apps and company resources (as designated) from a wide range of devices, anywhere, at any time.
Other features of our IAM service include:
- SSO (Single Sign On) access to thousands of popular cloud-based apps and on-premises software
- A broad range of authentication methods – push notifications, email, voice or secure OTP (one-time passcode)
- Secure, encrypted access on a per-application basis, dedicated PC, or network
- A reduced network attack surface through identity management, tracking and reporting
- Deeper security with per-app policies, global policies and adaptive multi-factor authentication
- Fast de-provisioning of users from third-party SaaS apps
- Speedy onboarding of new users with centralized provisioning of cloud and on-premises apps
- Fully managed service
Defend against ransomware
In the first half of 2020, ransomware attacks rose 715% over the same period of 2019.2 The second half of the year saw more than 200 million attacks – or one every 25 seconds with ransomware payments averaging more than $230,000.3
No matter how tight your security, unless you get 100% prevention 100% of the time, your risk remains high. One miss and your data is lost as the costs skyrocket.
RansomCare’s revolutionary approach dramatically cuts that risk.
Limit risk and protect your sensitive data with security assessments
How secured is your data? The only way you can know for sure is to test your current security by trying to get in from the outside, the way a hacker would. Testing like this reveals where you are strong – and where you need even stronger security measures.
To weigh the risk and potential impact of an attack, we offer:
- Vulnerability and cybersecurity assessments to measure external facing assets and risk
- Network penetration testing where we mimic internal and external threats in an attempt to compromise your networks, operating systems, and web applications
- Reporting and recommendations on ways to limit vulnerabilities
Stay ahead of threats and ensure industry compliance
With nearly 20 years as a managed IT and security solutions provider, our team and partners can bring expertise to meet every business compliance requirement. Together, we craft a strategy for you to stay ahead of threats to ensure compliance and protect your information.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Joji Tokunaga recently visited Bangkok to meet with Ricoh Thailand employees
Ricoh President & CEO hands policy proposal on climate crisis to the Prime Minister of Japan as Co-chair of JCLP
Ricoh awarded Gold rating by EcoVadis for its sustainability practices
Notice on potential impact of vulnerability CVE-2021-33945 towards Ricoh products and service